Telephone 01404 861234 or email
Click this link to The Blackdown Hills AONB site for some fabulous local walks: www.blackdownhillsaonb.org.uk/walking-routes.htm
- Once a Victorian School, the Grade II listed building has been sympathetically restored.
- Boutique accomodation, whilst keeping the character of the building but adding a comtemporary touch here and there.
- L'Occitane bathroom products, huge fluffy towels, beautiful bed linen and exceptionally comfy beds everyone raves about make a stay, a wonderful stay...plus a delicious "Full Belfry" breakfast.
-Dining in one of the old school class rooms with just 10 covers.
- Predominantly Modern British but with a French influence....and a blend of local and seasonal produce.
- Our restaurant caters for all dietary needs including Coeliacs / Gluten Free, Wheat Intolerence, Nut Allergies and Vegetarians / Vegans.
- Specialised in cooking Gluten Free Professionally for 7 years following diagnosis of a close family member and Chef S-J, going Gluten Free in 2011.
-"Highly Commended" in the FreeFrom and Eating Out Awards 2014 B&B category.
-"Best Food Waste Strategy Award" 2014 from The Sustainable Restaurant Association.
- Within the beautiful Blackdown Hills near Honiton in East Devon.
- Ideally situated between Honiton, Taunton and Chard and only a short distance from the Jurassic Coast. Exeter too with the new Princesshay Shopping Centre and Airport is only 30 minutes away.
- Hotel / B&B / Restaurant and Rooms - we are whatever you want us to be!
FREE WIFI - Good signal throughout with free connectivity.
PARKING - Ample space available free of charge for all guests
Fabulous to have such a wonderful Award Winning Gastro Pub just a few miles away - The Candle-light Inn at Bishopswood...Great for our nights off!!
Proud to be Members of
The Sustainable Restaurant Association.